IAMPRO stands for International Association of MBA Professionals. It is a formation, powered by impartial interests of organisations and individuals with a common goal to network, boost business potential and to learn from each other business cases. Members of IAMPRO are members and alumni of various MBA schools, national universities with MBA programs, business professionals and managers from Adriatic and Central European region.
Powered by the non-for-profit business center Business Intelligence Center
), MBA Friends
and business individuals, IAMPRO is an independent formation, located in a beautiful capital of Slovenia, Ljubljana.
IAMPRO and MBA FRIENDS merger
IAMPRO stands for international networking, business excellence and life-long learning principle within MBA communities. As an association it hosts formal gatherings, forms international connections and performs educational programs. The brand MBA Friends, until today a vivid formation of MBAs’ and their friends, stands now as the social section within IAMPRO, hosting up to 5 international events each year, such as MBA Gala ball, MBA Fair, Annual MBA gathering, MBA Conference and NY's gathering. Together, IAMPRO and MBA Friends connect MBA's and business professionals from more than 8 countries and growing. Alongside gatherings, IAMPRO develops a series of educational programs, conferences and business forums in the region.
The idea of getting together all MBA professionals of CE and Adriatic region has its roots back in 2012, with MBA Friends.
History of MBA Friends:
- The idea of connecting all MBA professionals in the SE Europe has been conceived in August 2012. The main initiator, Ivan Vucetic, saw this as an opportunity, having in mind that until that point, there were no yearly joint gatherings between different MBA Alumnus in the region, where they could have a chance to meet and exchange their useful professional and life experience. Guided by this idea, he proposed to his MBA colleagues the "business idea" called MBA friends (friends stays for; other business professionals) to organize a yearly 3-day gathering event for all MBA professionals and other business professionals in the region. This was supported also by the School ( Cotrugli Business School) and from than on the group started to work on it.
- 1st MBA Master Class (MIB School of Management) (website)
- Founded MBA Holding llc by Ivan Vu?eti? together with other 21 co-founders
- Zvonko Čuljat
- Aleksandra Nacikj
- Aleksandra Veselinovič
- Marko Bucalovič
- Matej Pavlič
- Morana Lončar
- Tomaž Deisinger
- Zlatko Rizvič (CEEIG .d.o.o.)
- Aco Momčilovič
- Krešimir Ćurković
- Matija Žulj
- Vesna Dizdarevič
- Nadja Jokanovic
- Ljiljana Vnučec
- Mitja Simšič
- Vesna Hodnik
- Miha Žerko
- Dobrinka Barzachka
- 1st MBA SLOVENIA ALUMNI FORUM & MBA fair (website)
- 1st Business Breakfast with prof. Stefano Cordero di Montezemolo and Franco Leoni (in collaboration with YES organization)
Slowly, but constantly, a vivid community of MBA's and business professionals started to gather in smaller formations in order to network. In 2014 the aspiration for having a professional network grew even stronger, and a group of MBA alumni individuals from various business schools in the region decided to form IAMPRO, an international association of MBA professionals, with merged MBA Friends as a social section, within which every MBA alumni and management professional can form and develop international connections, improve his / her business skills and strive towards business excellency.
IAMPRO EXECUTIVE BOARD
International Association of MBA Professionals is led by a group of independent business professionals, MBA alumni, coming from various backgrounds, business industries. The Executive board meets twice or three times a year to form IAMPRO strategies upon voting on suggested program structure guidelines. Members of IAMPRO executive board are MBAs’ of different business schools from Slovenia and neighboring countries. Upon their business interest fields they can engage either in project groups of different IAMPRO international projects or just advise IAMPRO on their activities or boost the association activities by their network connections.
Members of IAMPRO Executive Board:
- Marko Banovič, MBA, Alumnus Cotrugli Business School, Managing Director at Alstar d.o.o. & Alstar GmbH, Assistant Director at Stelkom d.o.o.
- Andrijana Bergant, LL.M., MBA, Alumna Cotrugli Business School, President at European Institute of Compliance and Ethics, Advisor at Complience and Integrity, NLB d.d.
- Daniela Bervar Kotolenko, MBA, Alumna Cotrugli Business School, CEO at Business Intelligence Center Slovenia (BIC) and partner at MEDIA LAB d.o.o.
- Dr. Vesna Dizdarevič, Founder and CEO at Promo + d.o.o
- Nikola Maslovarič, LL.B., Founder & Attorney at Law Office Nikola Maslovari?, LLC
- Edita Orehovec, MBA, Alumna University of Ljubljana, Managing director at ORIAMED, Global Recruitment and Business Solutions
- Patrik Peroša, MBA, Alumnus EPF Maribor, Vice president, Sports Union of Slovenia
- Lovro Peterlin, MBA, DMA Certified Marketing Professional in Social Media Marketing, Alumnus MIB School of Management, CEO at Linea Directa Communications
- Zlatko Rizvič, MBA, Alumnus Cotrugli Business School, CEO & Founder of CEEIG, Co-Founder of MBA Holding LLC
- Niko Slavnič, Msc, IMTA Diploma, MBA, PhD, Alumnus IEDC Bled Business School, CMO and Board Member at Everet Group
- Mladen Mirko Tepuš, MSc, MBA, Alumnus Zagreb University, Board Member at Erste Card d.o.o.
- Jure Tomc, MBA, Alumnus IEDC Bled Business School, Business owner at JT Business Development Limited
- Matija Vojsk, MSc, MBA, Alumnus City University, Seattle, Associated Partner at Cirtuo Unternehmensberatung GmbH
- Ivan Vučetič, MBA, Alumnus Cotrugli Business School, Co-Founder of MBA Holding LLC, Sales Area Manager at Steklarna Hrastnik, d.o.o.
- Miha Žerko, MBA, Alumnus INSEAD Business School, President of the Management Board, SRC.SI