The benefits of membership:
- Up to 5 large and international events annually
- IAMPRO connects MBAs’, alumni and academic members
- Large networking potential and more chance for a good business opportunity
- Career center and a Network office – we connect you with people you need
- Links to global (business) community
- IAMPRO builds partnerships with matching organizations and their members
- IAMPRO fosters the exchange of ideas and the support of each other
How to become a member?
In order to become a member, the candidate has to be an alumnus / alumna of an MBA program (or currently enrolled into an MBA program). After filling the application form, each candidate will have a short on-line or on the spot interview with a board member of IAMPRO. The candidate becomes officially a member when approved by the executive board.